Steri Waterproof Gowns
The Gown material is a high quality material that provides reliable protection against penetration of blood, viruses, bacteria, contaminated particles and fluid aerosols. Compliant with the regulatory requirements, this product meets the criteria defined by the EN14126, making this protective gown a safe and reliable choice when it comes to protection in challenging and hot environments.
- Front and Sleeves made of high risk fibre
- Back of gown made of highly breathable non-woven fabric
- Latex-free knitted cuff for increased comfort
- Protects from MRSA and Noroviruses, contaminated particles and fluid aerosols, bacteria, viruses and blood.
- Meets criteria defined by EN14126
- Requirement on BSG guidelines
- Pack of 100